robranisgod
The Hatchet
BloodnTars
29 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

INS AND OUTS - 2017 - Page 9 Empty Re: INS AND OUTS - 2017

Post by bayman Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Can you shed any light on the 'infamous club' for those of us who don't know about it bayman?

there was a ''fat club'' for a few players that were deemed overweight & they had to do extra training etc to start with
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:50 pm

Thanks for that.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 pm

bayman wrote:i've just read on snouts & have had it confirmed via a text message that Dom Barry is training with Glenelg, i made the comment he'd be great if committed after reading his wiki page (see below)............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_Barry

and signed......

http://sanfl.com.au/barry-in-for-the-bays/

BARRY IN FOR THE BAYS
Published on: Feb 01 2017 | Author: Zac Milbank |
Glenelg has signed former Melbourne and APY Lands midfielder Dom Barry for season 2017.

Barry, who played five AFL games for the Demons in 2014, is has been training with the Tigers since the Christmas break.

Tigers key defender James Sellar, who was on Melbourne’s AFL list at the same time as Barry, said the smooth-mover’s skill level had caught the eye at training.

Sellar said the 22-year-old – who measures in at 183cm and 73kg – also impressed with his creativity during match simulation under senior coach Matt Lokan.

A lightly-framed left-footer, Barry spent the majority of last year on the sidelines as he focused on his Fregon-based role as match-day co-ordinator for the Far North West Sports League.

Educated at St Patrick’s College in Ballarat, Barry represented the Northern Territory at the 2012 U18 AFL National Championships as seen in the footage above.

After playing in premierships for the NT Thunder (NEAFL) and Federal (Central Australian Football League), Barry one of his rare appearances last season for the APY Thunder team in Alice Springs.

Also featured in the above video clip, Barry displayed glimpses of his talent during the July 10 contest at Traeger Park.

bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:14 pm

The Woodville West Torrens Football Club wishes to advise all it members, corporate partners, sponsors and supporters of the signing of players Jake Johansen and Jordan West and Assistant Coach Brian Haraida for the 2017 Season.

Jake, 20, after 53 plus SANFL League games and stints with Port Adelaide and Glenelg has decided to continue his career with our Club. Jake, a premier player at League level with great speed and skill, plays both midfield and forward and while small in stature, shows great tenacity for the contest. Jake is very excited and eager to immerse himself in the Eagles culture and continue his upward progression in his career.

Jordan, 23, a 203cm Ruck/Forward has signed with the Club from the St. George Dragons in the Sydney Premier League. Jordan, who spent time on the Swans Academy List and 3 years at Southern Oregon University playing basketball, is an athletic big man whose strength will be a key asset.

The Club is excited to have Jordan’s services and we look forward to him developing into a key component in our structure. Jordan is excited about the opportunity to play with the Eagles and is looking to have an impact on the club for many years.

Joining the Coaching group will be Brian Haraida to work with both the League and Reserves as an Assistant Coach. Brian, a 268 game, 3 time Premiership player and State representative with Central District (1990 – 2004) brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from both his football and business ventures. Brian is excited to be working with a talented player group and looking forward to helping the group continue to strive for success.

Ben Watkins, who has been a Senior Assistant for the past two seasons will take on the role as Head of Development. Part of this role will see Ben oversee the Reserves playing group, while continuing his role as Senior Assistant.The Club will look to add another assistant in the coming weeks once interviews have concluded.

Please join the Club in welcoming Jake, Jordan and Brian to the Woodville West Torrens Football Club
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Big blows for the Double Blues with 2 premiership players out for 2017.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/local-footy-sa/sanfl/sturt/sturt-lose-john-greenslade-for-entire-season-with-knee-injury/news-story/833fa9fbc4aeda0156fcace8ced39998?from=htc_rss
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 am

I couldn't access that link but I think the other player is Dylan Gamble who has work commitments that will prevent him being in Adelaide.

Pity as he provided a bit of spark up forward in the 3 or 4 games he played. A premiership is not a bad return for so few starts.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:I couldn't access that link but I think the other player is Dylan Gamble who has work commitments that will prevent him being in Adelaide.

Pity as he provided a bit of spark up forward in the 3 or 4 games he played. A premiership is not a bad return for so few starts.

It was Dylan. He is up in Queensland apparently.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:12 pm

H. Y. Sparks definitely an out, could call it a retirement Very Happy
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Ex Geelong listed (former) Sturt player Brad Hartman is playing for Norwood's reserves in a trial tonight.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:53 pm

i think it is fair to assume that Tim Sumner wont be back so can be classed as an out
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9