(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by C.K Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 am

Has realised that someone I have trusted has betrayed my confidence and am very annoyed. Evil or Very Mad
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by The Emperor Tue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

C.K - well time to give them the boot
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue May 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Thiele welcomes Ava Lilly Thiele into the world Very Happy
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed May 02, 2012 10:04 am

(Congratulations Uncle Thiele - that's fantastic Very Happy )

---------------------------------------------------------

A Mum believes strongly in what goes around comes around.

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

...has finally found the guts to say no to the family. Thank god we can choose our friends.

Regards
JAS
JAS
JAS

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Thiele wishes all the mums out there a happy mothers day for tomorrow
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sun May 13, 2012 9:15 am

A thank you from this Mum Thiele Smile
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 am

Coffee time !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 262676546

Any one want one Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 am

A Mum wrote:Coffee time !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 262676546

Any one want one Very Happy

Count me in (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 262676546

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 am

Laughing

I'm a bit slow - still haven't got there yet !!
Counted in Wink Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 am

Waaaaay ahead of you guys. Laughing
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 am

Ahhhh I see - the guy in the 'office' who gets himself a cuppa but doesn't ask the rest of us Rolling Eyes (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 3368782342

Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 am

You all know where the kitchen is..... Wink
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri May 18, 2012 10:38 am

Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 pm

The Emperor wrote:C.K - well time to give them the boot

...and am doing exactly that Smile

They may realise that it cuts both ways when expecting things to be done for them, or favours done for them when they suddenly contact me out of the blue after ages of nothing Smile
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 19, 2012 2:11 am

Ive just walked around Lake Bled in Slovenia.

About as close to Paradise as you can get.

Pictures to come when I get back soon.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Sat May 19, 2012 2:03 pm

redandblack wrote:Ive just walked around Lake Bled in Slovenia.

Do they still have the horse-drawn open carriage rides around the lake?
My granny took me to Yugolsavia for my 13th birthday present and Lake Bled was the most memorable place we saw...like something from a fairytale...always hoped it survived the horrors of the country's break-up unscathed.

Regards
JAS
JAS
JAS

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue May 29, 2012 2:13 pm

A Mum is ploughing through her work today Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue May 29, 2012 2:31 pm

JAS wrote:
redandblack wrote:Ive just walked around Lake Bled in Slovenia.

Do they still have the horse-drawn open carriage rides around the lake?
My granny took me to Yugolsavia for my 13th birthday present and Lake Bled was the most memorable place we saw...like something from a fairytale...always hoped it survived the horrors of the country's break-up unscathed.

Regards
JAS

I didn't see any horse-drawn carriages, JAS, but I think Slovenia was relatively untouched by the break-up. The lake is still just beautiful and the whole part of the country that we saw was just friendly and lovely.

We travelled by train a fair bit, but rented a car (a small Merc for about $30 a day!) at Bled and drove around the back roads - just idyllic.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Thiele is really hoping that he dosen't miss out on any footy for an day Photo session during the last couple of rounds. How dare you reck my relgion.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Like could not get any busier at the moment.

Work, work and more work ! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 2803512470
Not complaining though work = $$

lol

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

<-- gone from being flat strap - to sitting here twiddling my thumbs - thing is I know it's the calm before the storm again...lol.

Suspect
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 am

Just got back from my daughter-in-law to be hens day/night.

Was great - but now I have to wait to go pick up A dad and A youngest son from the bucks show.

Hope I don't have to wait tooooo long - I'm very tired (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 3021091443
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 am

<-- did not want to get up this morning (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 4 3021091443

Probably because it was such a busy weekend and I know it's going to be a hugely busy working week Suspect

Are we there yet? Smile
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 am

<-- has a massive headache but too much to do to let it get to me Sad

Yes I feel sorry for myself...lol
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next