(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 am

*sigh* motivation escapes me today Neutral
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

<-- has had the 2 year old grandson 4 full days out of the last 6 days - and yes I am exhausted !!

Him --> (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 262676546
Me --> (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 3021091443

Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 am

Need a day of Jockey Challenges to unwind
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:42 pm

A Mum wrote:<-- has had the 2 year old grandson 4 full days out of the last 6 days - and yes I am exhausted !!

Him --> (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 262676546
Me --> (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 3021091443

Laughing
That soundes like my mum after she has had my Nieces for a weekend
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Thiele has a couple of Bozzy weekends coming up. With my future brother in law bucks show and Sisters wedding comming up
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 pm

The Emperor wrote:Need a day of Jockey Challenges to unwind

Don't have time... Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:22 pm

If only I could get rid of 6 idiots a day...

...that's all I'm asking...
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Thiele is looking forward to his Sisters wedding on the weekend
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 am

Suppose I should do some work! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 3136717439
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 am

<-- is eagerly waiting the arrival of Chrisco Hampers Very Happy

Love em! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 169538438
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 am

9:38am - day 1 of 3 (or 4) full days of looking after the 2 year old grandson - and I am already yawning with tiredness. (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 3021091443

Think this grandma might have to catch a morning nap while he does !! Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 am

Is pretty happy at securing a significant order for the Adelaide Oval project. So is the boss...just quietly.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 am

That's awesome Booney !!
Well done Very Happy

Well doesn't look like any nanna nap happening here now - my boss just emailed "Can I ring you?"
going to be a long day..lol (Although I wouldn't have it any other way - love having my grandson - just that he wares me out..lol
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am

Great work, Booney. Always nice to get a bit of security for the near future.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 am

Sure is r&b. Tough times in the manufacturing / building sector and securing these works will help us for the coming months.

To be honest, it will be a little overwhelming with the very short time frame they have to complete the project.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Thiele went for a lovely drive to Munro Para to see mums and Dads Rental property and a nice meal at the Black smiths Inn at One Tree Hil
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Sounds like a nice day, Thiele.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

redandblack wrote:Sounds like a nice day, Thiele.
Itwas
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:54 pm

So I've just found out that a photo of me from 8 YEARS AGO is apparently going to be on the front cover of Adelaide magazine this weekend.

Well at least it was taken when I was in my prime I guess, things have dropped off fairly well since then. Laughing
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

can i get my copy signed?
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

Was today 29 years ago that I lost my Grandpa to lung cancer.
I know it's a long time ago - but I remember how much joy he brought to my childhood and how being taken during my childhood hurt so bad.

So today I remember him - and if I'm only even half the grandparent he was then I'm laughing.

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 1840193976
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Thiele has a busy day tomorrow on the caterin side at work 1 Bagguette and 1 sandwich.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 am

<-- needs sleep (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 1135981304
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Thiele has had busy weekend so far. Footy yesterday and my Poppas birthday brunch and my Nieces 5th Princess birthday this afternoon.Looking forward to spend some jobs around home tomorrow
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 pm

A Mum wrote:<-- needs sleep (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 7 1135981304

poor A Dad, he will have to read a book then Very Happy
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next