(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:13 am

3 more sleeps and A Mum finishes up work (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 2829010660
4 more sleeps and A Mum is on 'holidays' Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 am

Is in holiday mode (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 1920501681
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by KangaBlue Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:18 pm

is looking forward to Tuesday, when I and a group of others will get together to celebrate the birthday of a new friend, who just moved from South Africa to Adelaide a few weeks ago.
KangaBlue
KangaBlue

Teams : Sturt, North Melbourne
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Lest we forget as we celebrate the the 70th annversy the bombing of Darwin
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Thiele wrote:Lest we forget as we celebrate the the 70th annversy the bombing of Darwin

I'm not sure "celebrate" is the correct word to use, but point well made Smile
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Is over idiots in my church who have no clue how to exit the car park, causing congestion and chaos for others

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Thiele found out today that Poh from Pohs kitcten is filming at his work next thursday
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

You could be the next Aussie heart throb JT. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Thiele wrote:Thiele found out today that Poh from Pohs kitcten is filming at his work next thursday

Where do you work??? Laughing

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 169538438
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Southee wrote:
Thiele wrote:Thiele found out today that Poh from Pohs kitcten is filming at his work next thursday

Where do you work??? Laughing

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 169538438
Work at Balyana which is apart of Bedford
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 am

Is off to a Led Zep tribute band concert on Friday

There will only ever be one Led Zep but hoping these guys at least put on a decent show.

They're called Let's Zep by the way Very Happy
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 am

is very pleased that IGA has come on board this morning as a sponsor of the SANFL Mini League, meaning it will still be around in 2012.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks for that news, BP.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazz Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Big Phil wrote:is very pleased that IGA has come on board this morning as a sponsor of the SANFL Mini League, meaning it will still be around in 2012.

Great News!
Gazz
Gazz

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 am

...likes the very Adelaide thing of being able to see the Ferris Wheel from his office window, whirring away.
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Big Phil wrote:is very pleased that IGA has come on board this morning as a sponsor of the SANFL Mini League, meaning it will still be around in 2012.

Awesome !! Very Happy

A Mum is baaack from holidays (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 3136717439
Boy have I got some reading to do !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 2 3561860464
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 am

...thinks Costa cruise ships could gave done without this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17183134

An Italian cruise ship with more than 1,000 people on board is without power in the Indian Ocean following a fire.

The Costa Allegra is adrift in the dark more than 200 miles southwest of the Seychelles, near Alphonse Island.

The ship is from the same fleet as the Costa Concordia, which capsized off the Italian coast in January, killing 32....

Regards
JAS
JAS
JAS

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Big Phil is very pleased the SANFL is back this weekend, even if it is just trial games...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Big Phil wrote:Big Phil is very pleased the SANFL is back this weekend, even if it is just trial games...

Same here, heading of to Alberton to watch the Bloods versus the Magpies trial games this weekend.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by KangaBlue Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:26 pm

has a headache that would leave Einstein brain dead. Sad Sad Sad
KangaBlue
KangaBlue

Teams : Sturt, North Melbourne
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawb Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Feels like he needs a nanna nap
Strawb
Strawb

Teams : Geelong/ Williamstown.

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 pm

testy1 wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Big Phil is very pleased the SANFL is back this weekend, even if it is just trial games...

Same here, heading of to Alberton to watch the Bloods versus the Magpies trial games this weekend.
me to but i think we will be working testy
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Maybe not, blacky, I'll find out tonight.

Depends on whether CD are doing it.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Costa Allerga under tow from a French ship now Jas
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

<--- has to laugh because apparently all secondary student ID cards have been issued with the expiry date of 29th February 2013 Laughing Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next