(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by The Emperor Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

still recovering from the hens night?
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Laughing Laughing

No TE - just been sick all week and doing the job of 2 people... eventually got to me!..lol

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 am

waiting..... waiting.... waiting.... Question
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm

<-- was supposed to have today off work - what have I been (mostly) doing all morning....

Yep working !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 3991484760
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Still waiting for a new home to be built at Freeling.
Bundy
Bundy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 am

Bundy wrote:Still waiting for a new home to be built at Freeling.

What are you liviing in Bundy, a tent ? Smile Smile Smile Smile
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:29 am

Is it Friday yet Smile
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 am

testy wrote:
Bundy wrote:Still waiting for a new home to be built at Freeling.

What are you liviing in Bundy, a tent ? Smile Smile Smile Smile
Yes a good quality 5 room one from Kmart. affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Thiele is last days of training of his Gold Medal event in the Olympics called Coach Potato
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Thiele wrote:Thiele is last days of training of his Gold Medal event in the Olympics called Coach Potato

At the moment, I'm strategising whether to get up at 4:30am to watch the Opening Ceremony live, followed by a couple of errands later in the morning before heading to Glenelg v Centrals, or to have a couple of extra hours sleep and still treat the Opening Ceremony as live watching it at a more respectable hour (will largely depend on what time I finish work tonight).

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am

is wishing that instead of getting up at 5:00 am, that she had been able to get up just before 7:00 am just in time to see the Australians marching into the stadium. So tired now. Sleep
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Teams : Melbourne Storm, Blue Bulls, Manchester City, Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Today was one of best 3 performances that I saw from Port
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 am

It's been a very busy few weeks (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 3991484760

I now have something I've never had before - lol - a daughter-in-law Smile

On the downside - woke up at 4:30am this morning - do you think I could get back to sleep until alarm time - N-O-P-E. Going to be a lonnng day.

On the brightside, at least I woke up at all hey...lol.

Have a good week everyone Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by C.K Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 am

....thinks that some people need to get over themselves a bit and not take things out on the same people at times.
C.K
C.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Thiele wishes he could spend all day at the footy next weekend instead of having family photos Sad
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

3 weeks today and I'm on holiday - but who's counting !! Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 am

C.K wrote:....thinks that some people need to get over themselves a bit and not take things out on the same people at times.

I'll second that!
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

is disappointed that there seems to be no sign of her parcel yet, despite the fact that it arrived in Adelaide on Sunday morning (3 days ago). I think I'm going to need to contact Australia Post to enquire about its whereabouts, and see if they can locate it for me.
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

2 weeks today and I'll be leaving on a jet plane (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 1920501681
Okay well maybe not a jet plane - or are all planes jet planes Laughing
Annnyway - I won't be here, won't be working, first 'kid free' holiday (well first week of it anyway..lol)

Then working my fingers to the bone would have been all worth it !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 3991484760

A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am

<-- is finding it hard to stay motivate today (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 3021091443
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Looking forward to finals footy this weekend
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm

No roof racks no problem - righteo then Shocked

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/man-stopped-by-police-in-salisbury-for-driving-with-a-tv-cabinet-strapped-to-his-car-bonnet/story-e6frea83-1226477221151
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

typical police = revenue raising
The Emperor
The Emperor

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 pm

is feeling as sick as a dog (although I have no idea just how sick a dog actually feels).
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:16 am

And there ends a verrrry long day of work - oh hang on it's the next day already (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 1135981304

2 more days and I'm officially on holidays !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 5 3561860464
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next