(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... Empty (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

This thread is a bit 'facebook' like - lets you say what's happening - what's on your mind - etc, etc... (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... 2829010660

So A Mum would like to say good night everyone (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... 1135981304
Hope you've all had an awesome day.
Catch you tomorrow Very Happy
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by KangaBlue Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 am

is looking forward to getting home from work today, so I can have a nice long nap this afternoon. I'm exhausted, and I've only been out of bed for an hour and a half today so far.
KangaBlue
KangaBlue

Teams : Sturt, North Melbourne
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by Big Phil Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am

Is really struggling to deal with the unexpected passing of his Grandfather and not looking forward to the funeral on Saturday Sad
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 am

Big Phil wrote:Is really struggling to deal with the unexpected passing of his Grandfather and not looking forward to the funeral on Saturday Sad

It's a hard thing.
Can still remember my grandmothers passing as if it was yesterday.
It's going to be 9 years in March.
Remember the good times and cherish them.

Thoughts are with you.
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazz Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 am

Big Phil wrote:Is really struggling to deal with the unexpected passing of his Grandfather and not looking forward to the funeral on Saturday Sad
Thoughts are with you Phil!
Gazz
Gazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am

.....needs a new job!!!

Sorry to hear about your loss Phil Sad
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Brucetiki Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 pm

bigclock wrote:is loving this new site - looking forward to decent footy discussion - carn the crows! Wink

x infinity Very Happy

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Thiele can't wait until the footy season starts
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Thiele wrote:Thiele can't wait until the footy season starts

X2
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazz Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:15 pm

x4
Gazz
Gazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Is looking to tonight's church meeting. Will be truly Church-wide as we link up to our Melvourne and Bristol (UK) campuses.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 pm

is thankful for the kind words everyone has passed on to me, I really appreciate it.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Cage Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

is hoping Sri Lanka get a few wickets quickly, ideally Tendulkar.
Rusty Cage
Rusty Cage

Teams : Port Adelaide, Redbacks, Lotus F1, Miami Dolphins
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Cage Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Rusty Cage wrote:is hoping Sri Lanka get a few wickets quickly, ideally Tendulkar.

I should have said this earlier!
Rusty Cage
Rusty Cage

Teams : Port Adelaide, Redbacks, Lotus F1, Miami Dolphins
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Big Phil wrote:is thankful for the kind words everyone has passed on to me, I really appreciate it.

Think of the good time you had with him Phil. cheers.

testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 am

testy1 wrote:
Big Phil wrote:is thankful for the kind words everyone has passed on to me, I really appreciate it.

Think of the good time you had with him Phil. cheers.

Thanks Testy, I did a bit of that last night and the happy memories made me smile...

I penned a small poem about him which I will read at his funeral later this morning, which will no doubt be an emotional day Sad
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by KangaBlue Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 am

would like to thank those that set up this awesome forum.
KangaBlue
KangaBlue

Teams : Sturt, North Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

KangaBlue wrote:would like to thank those that set up this awesome forum.

Sturt supporters think alike.

x2 Very Happy
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Love this weather, easy to sleep at night . cheers
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm

That embarrassing moment when you congratulate someone on their sporting achievement/win - only to find out they lost Embarassed Embarassed

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... 294855916
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 pm

A Mum wrote:That embarrassing moment when you congratulate Gingernuts on his sporting achievement/win - only to find out he lost Embarassed Embarassed

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... 294855916

Edited for accuracy. Laughing
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You have no idea how embarrased I was/am !!!!! Embarassed (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... 4257781809
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next