(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

+31
brodlach
Booney
waddayamean
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Bundy
The Emperor
Sabre
Footy Chick
Admin
FOOTYfollower
LavenderScented
blacky
Strawb
JAS
C.K
Lee
Bobbafet
Adelaide Hawk
Gingernuts
Paul
testy
Rusty Cage
Thiele
Brucetiki
bigclock
Southee
Gazz
Big Phil
KangaBlue
A Mum
35 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by Bobbafet Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Ha ha Ma.
I once bought some Chinese watches that displayed the date. They worked fine until the 31st of the month. Only problem is they kept going 32nd, 33rd, 34th......... Up to the 39th Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 Empty Re: (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc.....

Post by A Mum Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm

OMGosh Bobbafet - that's hillarious ! Laughing
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Thiele has a busy weekend comming up with footy all day tomorrow and his Nieces 4th birthday Party on sunday at 10am
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Thiele and his work family had a photo with Poh yesterday
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Wow Thiele I can't believe your niece is 4 already..lol.
Happy Birthday to your neice.
Have fun at the footy !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 am

is exhausted and wishes she could go back to bed.
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Teams : Melbourne Storm, Blue Bulls, Manchester City, Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

LavenderScented wrote:is exhausted and wishes she could go back to bed.

Yep - lol - X2

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 1135981304
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOTYfollower Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 pm

Well, I feel a bit guilty now, I'm not back to work til Thursday Smile

FOOTYfollower
FOOTYfollower

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Thiele thinks today is monday
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

...thinks it's hard to believe it's been 16 years today and most would have been celebrating their 21st birthdays this year...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

RIP kids

Regards
JAS
JAS
JAS

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:42 pm

is going to the first night of Finals in the Australian Swimming Championships tonight.
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Spectator or competitor Lavender?
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderScented Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 am

Spectator. I wouldn't be a competitor; I can barely dog paddle. Laughing
LavenderScented
LavenderScented

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Go Crows !!

That is all (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 3561860464
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Thiele's car is back in Car hospital after it blown a gasket on the way home Norlunga Last night
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Thiele wants to know why he cant into his facebook account
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 am

And so a new week begins - life has been so hectic lately - I don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha !! (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 1344700888
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 am

More likely Martha, A Mum Wink
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Footy Chick Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 am

is in the middle of gathering a hell of a lot of incriminating evidence against others...
Footy Chick
Footy Chick

My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 am

Footy Chick wrote:is in the middle of gathering a hell of a lot of incriminating evidence against others...

Sounds intriguing ... lol.

(insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 am

<-- is wondering how many people feel like it's Monday today..lol.

I am finding it so hard to be motivated today Suspect
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 am

<-- spent the whole weekend spring cleaning - was a pain doing it - half way through thought what did you start this for - lol - but very rewarding now it's completed.

My house is spotless and I love it (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 3561860464
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:24 pm

A Mum wrote:My house is spotless and I love it (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 3561860464
Well done 'A Mum'. Seeing you're having so much fun, I'll PM you my address.
The key will be under the mat, so get in there and knock yourself out !
Very Happy
Have fun,
Sabre.

p.s. Make sure you're out before 'The Thing' gets home. affraid
Sabre
Sabre

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Thiele is on Uncle watch for the third time
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Sabre wrote:
A Mum wrote:My house is spotless and I love it (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 3561860464
Well done 'A Mum'. Seeing you're having so much fun, I'll PM you my address.
The key will be under the mat, so get in there and knock yourself out !
Very Happy
Have fun,
Sabre.

p.s. Make sure you're out before 'The Thing' gets home. affraid

LOL Sabre - you've already scared the universe off from ever entering your residence Laughing
It's all yours (insert username here) is, has, thinks, would like to say, etc, etc..... - Page 3 3368782342
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next