mickyj
blacky
Chambo Off To Work We Go
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rankings - Page 4 Empty Re: Rankings

Post by mickyj Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:50 pm

bayman wrote:I must’ve miss read what you meant, apologies for that....as for answering  feathers, I did leave a gap, started with feathers & answered his little message rather than do two posts

As for the rankings we will all know on Sunday evening

All good life’s to short to get pissed off Smile
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:03 pm

Have to admit I now have little interest in this game....the only way it could be interesting is if Poole and Young line up on each other.....neither should be playing this week imo.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:03 pm

B+W
Your mob played well most of this season
You should be frustrated at not winning a flag, but you can also be content with the season they have had
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Scrappy wrote:B+W
You should be frustrated at not winning a flag, but you can also be content with the season they have had

I happy with our seasons effort but... Im bloody disappointed . our best was good enough and we certainly didnt bring it v the eagles, well off the mark. We missed a golden opportunity to play in our first GF in 41 years, who knows when that will happen again.
Most clubs Im fairly are absolutely bewildered as to what will happen next year, with the salary cap reduction and player movement.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:36 am

blueandwhite wrote:

I happy with our seasons effort but... Im bloody disappointed . our best was good enough and we certainly didnt bring it v the eagles, well off the mark. We missed a golden opportunity to play in our first GF in 41 years, who knows when that will happen again.
Most clubs Im fairly  are absolutely bewildered as to what will happen next year, with the salary cap reduction and player movement.

I can’t say what I’ve been told by a person tied up with an AFL club and also follows a sanfl club . Big changes could be afoot if what that person told me a few weeks ago happens .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:36 am

blueandwhite wrote:

Most clubs Im fairly  are absolutely bewildered as to what will happen next year, with the salary cap reduction and player movement.

In some sort of perverse way I too am frustrated for South in their lack of silverware over such a long time.
The natural order of things would have had this corrected long before now.

However, it is historically rare that clubs go from way down near bottom to top in 1 year.
Whilst that has happened twice in the last 6 years, I think that just shows the volatility of the competition in what I call a compromised environment (and that is not just Covid related).

If South stay strong and more importantly, together, they could launch an even stronger tilt at it next year.
We saw the Eagles being almost the dominant team all season (save one or two blips), so there is no reason that the same cannot happen for South.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:21 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I can’t say what I’ve been told by a person tied up with an AFL club and also follows a sanfl club . Big changes could be afoot if what that person told me a few weeks ago happens .

Why not tell what you were told. Why come on the forum if you haven't got anything to say. This is just juvenile rubbish.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Feathers wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

Why not tell what you were told. Why come on the forum if you haven't got anything to say. This is just juvenile rubbish.

I’ve basically said what I’ve been told leaving the teams names out
But one sanfl team will be a feeder team for one afl team . No individual AFL teams in the sanfl basically if it turns out to happen
But I won’t say which ones

Unless you find me at the grand final I will tell you
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm

blueandwhite wrote:Intrigued how you could rate South below Norwood... South have one win and would have had a draw as well except for an umpiring "Howler" in the final seconds of the match v Bays. Norwood havent troubled the scorers yet.. Cotton on borrowed time methinks..

After RD2
Nostrablueandwhiteadamus predicted the demise of Jarrod Cotton
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:15 pm

Scrappy wrote:Sportsbet current Premiership odds

GL 2-85
NA 4-00
NW 5-50
SA 6-00
WT 9-00
ST 10-00
CD 41-00
WA 51-00

WT might be good odds at this stage

After RD2
Predicted that WT might be good odds
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:20 am

Scrappy wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:Intrigued how you could rate South below Norwood... South have one win and would have had a draw as well except for an umpiring "Howler" in the final seconds of the match v Bays. Norwood havent troubled the scorers yet.. Cotton on borrowed time methinks..

After RD2
Nostrablueandwhiteadamus predicted the demise of Jarrod Cotton

Without bragging too much ,you would also note that on August31 I tipped there would be 3 coaches shown the door...Cotton obviously, one who had fallen out of favour with his board ,and another who had an incident at a local hotel.
I obviously missed the Colville one, because , well I would have thought West would have had a little more patience given the dearth of talent he had to work with, and their financial position.
There maybe another to move on yet as well.... Shocked
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:23 pm

B&W, if your talking about the persistent Mark Stone rumours then categorically I can tell you he’ll be coaching Glenelg in season 2021
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:13 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
I obviously missed the Colville one, because , well I would have thought West would have had a little more patience given the dearth of talent he had to work with, and their financial position.

You're assuming West moved him on; I don't think that's the case.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4