+5
mickyj
Ben W
Paul
bayman
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval Empty Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Eagles v Adelaide

Sunday 3 August
Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

League: 2:10pm

Last Week
Eagles 7.5.47 lost to Centrals 10.8.68 @ Playford Alive Oval
Adelaide 7.12.54 lost to Port 15.16.106 @ Alberton Oval

Last Time They Met
Adelaide 16.15.111 d Eagles 9.9.63 @ Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval

Ladder Position
Eagles 3rd 9-5 51.27%
Adelaide 9th 5-9 47.28%

Both sides were very disappointing in their previous matches. Who will bounce back and win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Adelaide, the Adelaide players will be up for this game with most of them trying to impress to get a berth in the AFL team, Adelaide by 47 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 3 August @ Maughan Thiemm Hyundai Oval

Post by Paul Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Eagles by 47
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Adelaide begining to show some problems on their injury list once again, I think the result will be close but think the AFC will win it, Crows by 8pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm

League
F: Poole, Wundke, Grocke
HF: Goldsworthy, Ainger, McGregor
C: Jarrad, Lewis, Hall
HB: Kane, P. Raymond, Batley
B: Sumner, Von Bertouch, Giuffreda

R: Borholm, Powell, T. Schwarz
INT: Appleton, Muirhead, J. Sinor, Boyd, Killian
IN: Grocke, Boyd, Killian, Poole, J. Sinor, Muirhead
OUT: Templeton (virus), Blesing, Martyn, Allmond
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Another hard one to tip this week.

I am leaning towards the Crows who should get up in a close one by 10 points.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by kingrooster Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Eagles are always dangerous. To beat the Crows by 15 points.
kingrooster
kingrooster

Teams : North Adelaide
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Eagles form is all over the shop. On paper they should win, but I said that last week as well.
The Crows to win the battle of the birds by 2 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Eagles form is all over the shop. On paper they should win, but I said that last week as well.

perhaps their form is ''all over the shop'' given there was a clash between a player & the coach recently & this has something to do with that form
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Eagles
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 pm

bayman wrote:
UncleHuey wrote:Eagles form is all over the shop. On paper they should win, but I said that last week as well.

perhaps their form is ''all over the shop'' given there was a clash between a player & the coach recently & this has something to do with that form

there was
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:57 pm

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:

there was

yes there was, perhaps 'clash' is the wrong word, however the coach berated a player in front of the group, even some of the group rang the coach & said it should have been said privately, it has been settled a couple of weeks ago
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:

there was

yes there was, perhaps 'clash' is the wrong word, however the coach berated a player in front of the group, even some of the group rang the coach & said it should have been said privately, it has been settled a couple of weeks ago
ok thanks bayman
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:38 pm

WWT copped one hell of a thrashing today,

Adelaide Crows 17.16 (118)
def
Woodville West Torrens 7.8 (50)
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down