Flag No.10
bayman
blueandwhite
southern bulldog
mickyj
oldfella
10 posters

Go down

Recruiting - what does your team need? Empty Recruiting - what does your team need?

Post by Lee Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:55 am

OK, unless you're a Rooster supporter, your team needs to improve.

What do you need to recruit?

Does North need much recruiting?
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Recruiting - what does your team need? Empty Re: Recruiting - what does your team need?

Post by oldfella Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 am

Westies need the same as probably all teams lee

Big strong marking goal kicking full forward --- i believe this type of player has made the united nations endangerred species list as there is few left

Another ryan ferguson or edd richardson -- big strong courageous can take pack marks and can play forward, back or midfield. ---- see comments on endangerred species---- A tim symes type would also be nice

I did feel that we needed another skilled and strong bodied classy midfielder to blend with the talented kids coming through but see we have recruited chris scmidt which covers this imo so i want tuck clone (either brother) please
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Recruiting - what does your team need? Empty Re: Recruiting - what does your team need?

Post by bayman Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Glenelg needs a premiership
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:12 pm

Besides a league coach
Eagles need players who can deliver the ball to forwards . Rather than bomb the ball in.
Fast strong young players to .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:23 pm

At the very least a Key Forward,Key Defender and 3 on ballers.Also would be nice to get some blokes who can actually kick a ball to their teammates
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Norwood needs to recruit more players that have played for Central Districts
That way Norwood can hopefully  avoid playing their finals bogey team Central Districts

Norwood got Edmeade and Glenn from the bulldogs for 2018
What Central Districts men can they get for 2019 ?
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:06 pm

They were real good for Norwood
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:44 am

hahaha,....well the first thing we would need is, like West Adelaide, to have our $50k sanfl imposed penalty (imposed for doing it tough financially, work that out if you can!) on our salary cap reinstated. All things being considered we did quite well to even make the finals this year with such a handicap.
Imo we need a couple of big bodied inside Midfielders and a goal kicking key forward, perhaps a back up ruckman as well.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 am

North will probably need to recruit still purely because of their expected draft losses. They looked to have some decent personnel in the reserves on GF day though.

Norwood need a bit more mongrel in my opinion. Think they could improve on their fitness a little too, but thats not really a trade issue. They will need a LOT more than that if Griggy goes, so probably a bit hard to say at this stage until retirements have been fully announced and drafts completed.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:07 am

southern bulldog wrote:They were real good for Norwood

Yet you spent all year crying about it, go figure huh?
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:42 am

TROYing a lot about MEN....
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 pm

There's got to be a reasonable chance that Grigg won't be drafted because of his lack of pace I'd have thought.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Bays need a big defender / back up ruckman.

Anything else will depend on who we lose.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:20 am

Flag No.10 wrote:There's got to be a reasonable chance that Grigg won't be drafted because of his lack of pace I'd have thought.

Would need to drop a few kegs too, plus any potential new suiter might factor in the go home requirements when his old man unfortunately declines (not meaning to sound insensitive). Could see him being offered a rookie contract, whether he’d shift for that I don’t know.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Yes, life issues are often more important than football

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Scrappy wrote:Norwood needs to recruit more players that have played for Central Districts
That way Norwood can hopefully  avoid playing their finals bogey team Central Districts

Norwood got Edmeade and Glenn from the bulldogs for 2018
What Central Districts men can they get for 2019 ?

Will Troy Menzel be the next CD player Wink
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 pm

bayman wrote:TROYing a lot about MEN....

Cryptic prediction.... Wink

TROY MENzel
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down