scott
oldfella
blueandwhite
44 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Rumour File - Page 9 Empty Re: Rumour File

Post by bayman Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Lokan out is the big rumour on snouts, I find it astonishing but it is Glenelg after all, I have no idea how true it is or isn't, but can the club afford to pay him out & also they would want to have someone lined up with decent credentials, the recent formula is clear, a coach with an afl background with a good knowledge of sanfl football, someone like Stuart Dew as an example
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 am

bayman wrote:Lokan out is the big rumour on snouts, I find it astonishing but it is Glenelg after all, I have no idea how true it is or isn't, but can the club afford to pay him out & also they would want to have someone lined up with decent credentials, the recent formula is clear, a coach with an afl background with a good knowledge of sanfl football, someone like Stuart Dew as an example

You may not have seen channel 7 news Thursday night bayman they aired that he is looking elsewhere for furthering his interests I think he said
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 am

Are the Eagles already chasing players for next year ? i'd say every club has their eyes on a few players....however apparently they're eyeing a Glenelg player who is leaving the bay.......i got this info this morning at the Gawler harness trials from my Eagles man who is generally on the ball, if it is true i would be totally shattered
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:57 pm

bayman wrote:Are the Eagles already chasing players for next year ? i'd say every club has their eyes on a few players....however apparently they're eyeing a Glenelg player who is leaving the bay.......i got this info this morning at the Gawler harness trials from my Eagles man who is generally on the ball, if it is true i would be totally shattered
Haven't heard that one bayman sorry
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:14 pm

McBean or Barry ?
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 pm

bayman wrote:Are the Eagles already chasing players for next year ? i'd say every club has their eyes on a few players....however apparently they're eyeing a Glenelg player who is leaving the bay.......i got this info this morning at the Gawler harness trials from my Eagles man who is generally on the ball, if it is true i would be totally shattered

Not sure how the Eagles can fit anyone else into their salary cap ???
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Southee wrote:

This is the cap that got slashed with all the retirements and seconds players that left .
As I told bayman I haven't heard about a Glenelg player
Never mentioned the 2/3 players I've been told about from another club that two sanfl clubs are chasing even saying that is almost breaking two promises I've made .

Not picking on Glenelg but they had a player who didn't want to leave end of 2016 they let go . And allegedly they owed the Eagles money which was taken off this players transfer fee .
Sometimes it is not the club getting the player . But the club letting the player go .
That was almost prophetic lol
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Southee wrote:

I should also add the Eagles in 2017 are doing what Godden wishes done with the Eagles seconds . Three years in the GF Eagles seconds won two ( yes better than the league )
Eagles seconds have been promoting and playing more juniors than in other years .
Which has helped players like Firns play league .
There are a few sons of past players
Now spelling is an issue on some like Lukoiss his dad played for Woodville
The Weeds son played this year
Mead whose Dad played for Port
Rowe whose dad is on 5AA and played for Norwood and Adelaide.
We do not care who what where if they are from our zone play for the Eagles they are Eagles
And the Eagles are in the under 18s GF
Sometimes you need to think about your clubs future
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Mickyj, your talking about Jake Johansen, lets just say it wasn't Jakes fault it was his managers fault, a former league coach said to me "no small forward is worth that much"

I forgot but the other thing I was told today was the Eagles are/look like getting Henley Beach back as part of their zone, again I don't know if true or not but my Eagles man isn't wrong very often
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:27 pm

bayman wrote:Mickyj, your talking about Jake Johansen, lets just say it wasn't Jakes fault it was his managers fault, a former league coach said to me "no small forward is worth that much"

I forgot but the other thing I was told today was the Eagles are/look like getting Henley Beach back as part of their zone, again I don't know if true or not but my Eagles man isn't wrong very often

From what I heard first he left Eagles went to Port left port went to Glenelg was going to amateur footy allegedly what I heard happened he went home to the Eagles .
My sources who may talk to your trotting source tell me Glenelg players allegedly didn't want him at Glenelg . The manager well better not say a word .

Now the other bit about Henley beach yep just saw that online .
What I saw online Glenelg did not how can I say this allegedly put in any work looking after the Henley beach area . The other club allegedly did put a fight up and will not be giving back the Fulham area .
Once again when a club is given an area that produces good to great SANFL players you must put work in .
How can I explain when the Eagles got the old Port area ( they just lost some to get Henley back I'm reading ) they put in the work to get those juniors going .  Gaffney is an old port districts boy now league for the Eagles .
If clubs want the returns put in the hard yards .
Or at least do what the Eagles and PhilH do with community day when playing the Crows .

Last edited by mickyj on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm

I hope that makes sense
And doesn't sound like I'm on my high horse
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by eartotheground Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Seems like there might be quite a few guernsey numbers up for grabs next year at the Parade?
eartotheground
eartotheground

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm

How many ettg?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty Segall Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Southee wrote:

The Eagles near their salary cap...have you seen the Eagles line up its just a bunch of local kids...South Supporters Rolling Eyes
Ty Segall
Ty Segall

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:36 am

I've heard from a couple of reliable sources
Two or three SANFL clubs are chasing players from one club in the sanfl finals race .
Can't say which club is going or may lose players at the end of 2017 to these clubs .
But the club in the finals is not playing Sunday
And if one player leaves this club two SANFL teams will have a giant tug of war over him .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:35 am

Don't you just love the summer when its 100?
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:06 pm

mickyj wrote:I've heard from a couple of reliable sources
Two or three SANFL clubs are chasing players from  one club in the sanfl finals race .
Can't say which club is going or may lose players at the end of 2017 to these clubs .
And if one player leaves this club two SANFL teams will have a giant tug of war over him .

Are you talking about the Steven Summerton rumours ? I've heard it's Sturt as he's great mates with Zante Kirkwood, I've also heard he's going to play for one of the local clubs in the Port area, can't recall which one.....someone at Sturt I know thought they wouldn't be able to fit him in the salary cap
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:22 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:I've heard from a couple of reliable sources
Two or three SANFL clubs are chasing players from  one club in the sanfl finals race .

Are you talking about the Steven Summerton rumours ? I've heard it's Sturt as he's great mates with Zante Kirkwood, I've also heard he's going to play for one of the local clubs in the Port area, can't recall which one.....someone at Sturt I know thought they wouldn't be able to fit him in the salary cap

Nope bayman not summerton
Sturt is not a club I've heard about chasing a Port player
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Ok, there's another rumour then
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

bayman wrote:Ok, there's another rumour then

Seeing we've said Port there's rumour of 2/3of their players going or being courted by two clubs . And another player that may have a major fight between two clubs over him .

Plus player number four that you've mentioned bayman
Port may win the flag and lose a number of players to other sanfl teams
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Summerton, Sharrad and Gray - Word is one or two being chased by clubs. Initially heard Sturt and West, then the Eagles and Glenelg were added.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Scrunch wrote:Summerton, Sharrad and Gray - Word is one or two being chased by clubs. Initially heard Sturt and West, then the Eagles and Glenelg were added.

There could be more names but also a player who may get delisted from the AFL port side (not trengrove)North and one of the clubs you named are from reports i heard before the finals are going to battle over and the club i have not named will not back down they want him and if they want him North will not get him or if they do big bucks will be flowing out of prospect oval.
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:42 pm

mickyj wrote:
Scrunch wrote:Summerton, Sharrad and Gray - Word is one or two being chased by clubs. Initially heard Sturt and West, then the Eagles and Glenelg were added.

There could be more names but also a player who may get delisted from the AFL  port side (not trengrove)North and one of the clubs you named are from reports i heard before the finals are going to battle over and the club i have not named will not back down they want him and if they want him North will not get him or if they do big bucks will be flowing out of prospect oval.

It is Monfries to whom you are referring. Please be fair and name the other club.
North certainly have the big bucks but is he worth it.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 pm

rocket_rooster wrote:
mickyj wrote:

There could be more names but also a player who may get delisted from the AFL  port side (not trengrove)North and one of the clubs you named are from reports i heard before the finals are going to battle over and the club i have not named will not back down they want him and if they want him North will not get him or if they do big bucks will be flowing out of prospect oval.

It is Monfries to whom you are referring. Please be fair and name the other club.
North certainly have the big bucks but is he worth it.

Not Monfries isn't he tied to Sturt ?
I'm not sure if this player has been delisted yet seeing he's playing in the GF I think he is he played in last weeks side for Port
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:54 pm

He wouldn't be "tied" to Sturt but obviously he got drafted from them, I'd suggest buyer beware as in the games I saw I don't think he set the world on fire, although I'm not sure whether Sturt is entitled to a transfer fee as I don't know how that side of it works

Last edited by bayman on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next