44 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Rumour File - Page 24 Empty Re: Rumour File

Post by blueandwhite Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Announcement shortly.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:51 pm

blueandwhite wrote:Announcement shortly.
Zac Milbank the reporter has announced two ex South captains are returning.
One in a coaching role

Something like that 🤔😊
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:06 pm

mickyj wrote:
One in a coaching role

Something like that 🤔😊

well go on have a stab in the dark...!!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:10 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
One in a coaching role

Something like that 🤔😊

well go on have a stab in the dark...!!

Nope I’ll let you
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Well one is pretty obvious I reckon, and his addition will make us a much better side particularly seeing he's a ruckman and we didnt have one for most of this year.
The coach Im thinking its one of 3....not sure ..but ..think it maybe the man who made way for the Pie eater...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:12 am

Apparently the Pie Eater is at the Blues as an assistant.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 am

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:Apparently the Pie Eater is at the Blues as an assistant.

Yep , need to get Vili on board as a sponsor.
But really pleased to get Ben Warren back to the club where he played 160 games.
. The circumstances which saw him leave a few years ago were absolutely bloody disgraceful; and I for one will welcome him back with open arms.
South making some good decisions of late..

Might be another announcement from Noarlunga later today....... bounce Very Happy
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:51 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:Apparently the Pie Eater is at the Blues as an assistant.

But really pleased to get Ben Warren back to the club where he played 160 games.
. The circumstances  which saw him leave a few years ago were absolutely bloody disgraceful; and I for one will welcome him back with open arms.

Might be another announcement from Noarlunga later today....... bounce Very Happy

There’s a rumour Richard Douglas is negotiating with a SANFL club is it south ?
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:09 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

. The circumstances  which saw him leave a few years ago were absolutely bloody disgraceful; and I for one will welcome him back with open arms.

I hope so!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:24 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Paper bags in vogue down there 😂
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:32 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Im not sure...But as you correctly pointed out the other day we are in a parlous financial position, so Im flattered to think that South and brown paper bags could be mentioned in the same sentence. .
However the departures of Crabb, Liddle and Scooter Davis from this years team - would have opened up some room. Plus that for the first time in 3 years , along with West we will be on a even footing with most of the other clubs re the Salary cap.-having endured a 50k penalty/ year from the sanfl. The penalty imposed because we weren't doing well financially... not sure how the hell that helped.

blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Im not sure...But as you correctly pointed out the other day we are in a parlous financial position, so Im flattered to think that South and brown paper bags could be mentioned in the same sentence.  .
However the departures of Crabb, Liddle and Scooter Davis from this years team - would have opened up some room. Plus that for the first time in 3 years , along with West we will be on a even footing with most of the other clubs re the Salary cap.-having endured a 50k penalty/ year from the sanfl. The penalty imposed because we weren't doing well financially... not sure how the hell that helped.

Umm I was joking by the way
And the $25’000 you pay the Eagles will help the club I follow
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:47 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Im not sure...But as you correctly pointed out the other day we are in a parlous financial position, so Im flattered to think that South and brown paper bags could be mentioned in the same sentence.  .

Yes! and apparently you need too I heard recently,.... I guess we're only returning what we got form you for Wundke & Ainger ..so I guess what goes around etc...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:58 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Yes! and apparently you need too I heard recently,.... I guess we're only returning what we got form you for Wundke & Ainger ..so I guess what goes around etc...

Excluding Ainger you would’ve paid the same to North for Wundke he wasn’t a panther junior like Broadbent was a junior Eagle
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Seeing you mentioned Ainger he helped the Eagles get a new recruit a very tall recruit
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Excluding Ainger you would’ve paid the same to North for Wundke he wasn’t a panther junior like Broadbent was a junior Eagle

Only trouble is Wundke came to us from North Ballarat.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

Seeing you mentioned Ainger he helped the Eagles get a new recruit a very tall recruit

... "The Whale?"
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:08 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

But he was drafted to the afl from North Adelaide
You should’ve paid North money
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:09 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

... "The Whale?"

One of the two ones 198 the other is 199
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:13 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

maybe we should have...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:47 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

I hope so!

maybe we should have...

Don’t tell the SANFL they’ll go through your books again 😂 lol
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:00 pm

mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

Might be another announcement from N
oarlunga later today....... bounce Very Happy

I hope so!

maybe we should have...

What do you mean again!!- they have their noses in there 24/7....! - I note with interest on other platforms that we are apparently salary cap cheats now!- yeah right!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blueandwhite wrote:

Might be another announcement from N
oarlunga later today....... bounce Very Happy

I hope so!

maybe we should have...

What do you mean again!!- they have their noses in there 24/7....! - I note with interest on other platforms that we are apparently salary cap cheats now!- yeah right!

I’ll take your word on that one 😊
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Agree with your comments on the SANFL's chop to West's salary cap, B & W.

The most ridiculous decision, thought up by people who have no idea how clubs run.

Save $40K, lose double or triple that in lost attendances and patronage.

I think they restored the full cap before it got even more embarrassing.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by eartotheground Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:51 pm

A new arrival at the Bloods rich in AFL experience?
eartotheground
eartotheground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next