Chambo Off To Work We Go
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

US Election odds / betting Empty US Election odds / betting

Post by firstblood Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Sportsbet odds at the moment..

US Election odds / betting Bet10

Trump was paying $4 just a few days ago. With Hillary facing quite a few scandals, the odds for Trump winning will get stronger.

I’ve placed a few $ on Trump @ $4 Very Happy  Doesn’t mean i like him, i just think he will win the election in a landslide.

In the meantime, Hillary and Big Willy Billy Clinton are in big trouble with their Clinton foundation and email scandals.
Don't believe the bias polls (CNN) showing Hillary in front.. one neutral poll (ABC) has Trump up by a mile.
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

US Election odds / betting Empty Re: US Election odds / betting

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:43 pm

God help me if he does.
I'll be in NYC when the election is on.
Could be nuts over there.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:God help me if he does.
I'll be in NYC when the election is on.
Could be nuts over there.

i'd be going elsewhere if i were you
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Clinton in a Canter.......
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:57 pm

I'l tell you why she won't win... just Google 'Hillary's body count' It seems a few people associated with the Clintons who may have been whistle blowers seem to have committed suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head or have fallen in front of moving trains with no witnesses.

Or if you have time, watch this documentary that Hillary stopped from being shown on tv in the USA.

firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Trump gaining ground...he was paying $3.50 just 10 days ago
Latest odds.
US Election odds / betting Trump10
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:56 am

Hillary won't make it to the elections, i think she will drop out before too long... she's stuffed due to health issues and scams being uncovered.

US Election odds / betting Electi10[
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

She'll win and win well....... you must know something nobody else does!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Hilary Clinton
Pneumonia
This has the potential to go viral

*Like anyone whos ever been home sick from work, Im just anxious to get back out there.
See you on the trail soon- H.*

By Hilary Clinton
There is a Beatles song in her statement

Trump- SHORTENer
$3-50 into $2-50
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:08 pm

RODH2 wrote:She'll win and win well....... you must know something nobody else does!

I'l quote you that later. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:33 pm

well picked FB did you have money on it lol! US Election odds / betting 1672671459
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:39 pm

...and I bow to firstblood's superior knowledge of American politics.... but despair for the Planet. I will now focus my limited talents on a West Adelaide Premiership in 2017, along with firstblood and blacky, and hope I don't hold them back too much in that pursuit!! Well called, FB!!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:51 pm

RODH2 wrote:...and I bow to firstblood's superior knowledge of American politics.... but despair for the Planet. I will now focus my limited talents on a West Adelaide Premiership in 2017, along with firstblood and blacky, and hope I don't hold them back too much in that pursuit!! Well called, FB!!

Thanks, but i knew he would win once Wikileaks started dropping stuff on the Clintons... Not to mention the Clinton Foundation's pay to play. I'm not a Trump fan by any means but Hillary was far too crooked, slick Willy Bill was even worse. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:11 pm

I wonder if WikiLeaks had much on Trump, that we didn't know already? just sayin, like! Sad
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Whether you like Trump or not, This is just my opinion. He will win the 2020 USA election in a landslide.  
I've' got him at $2.80 at the moment with Sportsbet, easy pickings. Smile
Sleepy Joe Biden stuffed up the Democrats chances or whatever chances they had left by declaring he will stop oil production in several US states if he won.
Another chance of making some money at $6 if the Republicans win all of these states in the pic below.
US Election odds / betting Usa10
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Like coconuts in a shy, I'll line up again, firstblood! The rest of America, and the rest of the World has learnt what I already knew about Trump in 2016. Now, voting in America is not compulsory, and Clinton did get millions more votes, and America has its share of idiots, even so I think Biden will win. So thousands of lies and failures by Trump are not anything compared to "allegedly"" stopping oil production in a couple of States? Interesting!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:11 pm

RODH2 wrote:Like coconuts in a shy, I'll line up again, firstblood! The rest of America, and the rest of the World has learnt what I already knew about Trump in 2016. Now, voting in America is not compulsory, and Clinton did get millions more votes, and America has its share of idiots, even so I think Biden will win.  So thousands of lies and failures by Trump are not anything compared to "allegedly"" stopping oil production in a couple of States? Interesting!
Ok mate...Lets see what happens. I'm happy for you to put the boots in if i'm wrong. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:06 am

I've been watching all this unfold fairly closely for 4 years.

We were in NY the day he got elected. That was absolutely eye opening as to how the US political system works.

Just that Trump has gotten away with all the lies, unethical behaviour, moral bankruptcy and yes, illegal activity just shows how many holes they have in their precious constitution.

The whole impeachment thing was botched and a waste of time the way it is betrayed by partisan politics. The Supreme Court should decide this. And judges shouldn't be picked and confirmed by the President and Senate. Impartiality of the justice system? Give me a break!

If Biden doesn't win, then God help America - they deserve all the shite that befalls them. And I can foresee out there in 4 or 5 years their grip on being the world's biggest economy and superpower slipping back to the pack fast challenging them.

If he does, I can foresee they will start to change the elements of their constitution and legal framework to make it more robust against the Trump style corruption that has manifested out.

..but of course to do that, they need the House and the Senate.

The Democrats really should have put up Kamala Harris as their leader. That would have garnered more attention and focus for a new start than the Biden tried and trusted approach. After Trump's take no prisoners style, America is now used to a non-politician's approach.

I'm not sure they want to go back to an old formula. Kamala would have offered something in between and captured a lot more African-American votes, women's votes and young people's votes.

Next week we shall know just how intelligent the US really is.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:09 pm

Wow, courageous stance, Chambo....a Female of Colour for President!!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:27 pm

RODH2 wrote:Wow, courageous stance, Chambo....a Female of Colour for President!!  
I agree, an interesting choice, Iv'e been following this election like Chambo for a few years now, same as the 2016 elections.
I don't think she's a popular choice with black Americans, she sent many to prison for smoking weed in her state as a prosecutor and later bragged how she smoked weed herself.
She pulled out of the Democratic party nomination because she had no hope of winning. Now all of a sudden they placed her back in as a Vice Presidential candidate ... some thing fishy there.
I think personally, if Biden wins, which i doubt, they will drop him like a hot potato and put her in as President after a few months in.
Have a look at how Biden is going? He can't string 2 sentences together, or he forgets where is, forgets that Trump's name is actually Trump and not George Bush.
Also supports late term abortion, that's right up to the time the baby is born.. that has a lot of voters / Catholics off side.
I don't think the Democrats have any one good enough or popular enough to beat Trump, not yet anyway.
Just back on Biden to stop oil production, one state that's very important, Pennsylvania, it's a crucial swing state that could win or lose the election. Banning oil will put thousands out of work. I'm not saying I'm a big Trump fan, but I'm not impressed with the Democrats one bit. In the end, it will come down to how many Trump haters vote, will they get enough? I don't think so.
Also, Joe Bidens son Hunter is causing a few problems with videos coming out now showing him having sex with under age girls, you won't see that on main stream media. Lots of stuff on youtube though.
Should be interesting viewing next week.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 pm

Interesting, firstblood, that you can reel off a string of faults with everyone who isn't Trump, while leaving golden boy on a pedestal. Who knows what will happen, but I think the U.S.A. has just had enough.
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:12 am

That is the thing I find staggering about the US all around.

If the roles were reversed and let's say Hillary got in (which she almost did), if the same level of;
- lying to the public on a daily basis about various issues
- denial on scientific fact (both Covid and Environment)
- questionable legal dealings
- Threats to withhold funds both internally and overseas (ala to Dem States and Ukraine)
- possible tax evasion over a prolonged period
- moral bankruptcy with just about everyone not named Trump (and even one or two of those)
- any number of threats against US security (The CIA and FBI must just love the work he brings them)
- gross racism and sexism including various infidelity and even rape allegation scandals
- no plan to replace Obamacare despite at least 4 announcements that is coming before the election
were attributed to her, would she even still be in office?

People over there seem to reel off Biden and Kamala's shortcomings as on par with Trump and his Republican puppets.

How on earth can that prevail or even start to be compared?
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Finally, after nearly a week (or maybe 4 years) of craziness, things might settle a bit with the Democrat victory.

....except if Trump continues to maintain his singular path to being the biggest a..hole on the planet. This whole fraudulent vote smokescreen will just bring down the temple even further.

How much further damage can he do in 2 months.....
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:21 pm

I am expecting a statement from firstblood any time now, with a gentlemanly concession of the state of the Parties in the U.S.A. !! Very Happy A shame it had to come to this, tho!! (The politics, not firstblood!!) Laughing
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:Finally, after nearly a week (or maybe 4 years) of craziness, things might settle a bit with the Democrat victory.

....except if Trump continues to maintain his singular path to being the biggest a..hole on the planet. This whole fraudulent vote smokescreen will just bring down the temple even further.

How much further damage can he do in 2 months.....
doing a lot of damage at the moment
cannot believe what i am seeing at the moment and there right wing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next