AIHL 2016

Go down

AIHL 2016 Empty AIHL 2016

Post by Brucetiki Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:30 pm

The AIHL (that's the local ice hockey comp) is just around the corner, but it looks like the Adelaide Adrenaline could be without a home this season with the news that the Ice Arena has indefinitely closed the large rink.

The consortium 'Ice Rinks Adelaide' is looking at a possible temporary venue while they build 3 O'Brien Group Arena style venues over the next couple of years (which will provide areas for both competitive and recreational ice skating/sports, plus other facilitates like rock climbing), but hopefully something temporary can happen in the meantime so Adelaide gets some AIHL action this season.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

AIHL 2016 Empty Re: AIHL 2016

Post by Brucetiki Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Some good news, with a new ice surface ready to go at the Ice Arena. While the first three Adrenaline home games will be postponed, at least they will be able to participate in the AIHL this season.

http://adrenaline.theaihl.com/leagues/newsletterarchive.cfm?clientid=6063&leagueid=25106&page=94524

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:45 pm

With the recent dramas about the availability of the large ice at the Ice Arena, the Adrenaline are shorthanded in terms of sponsorship and are calling on the fans to help sponsor the team.

Any donation is accepted, however for donations of $25 or more, your name can appear on the Man Advantage board that will appear next to the Adrenaline bench at the Ice Arena.

Click on the below link if you'd like to contribute

https://www.gofundme.com/manadvantage?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=CTA_view_campaign&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down