RODH2
firstblood
BloodnTars
StrayDog
Scrunch
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save Empty Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save

Post by Brucetiki Thu May 28, 2015 12:45 pm

As of today, tickets to SANFL matches can be pre-purchased at any IGA supermarket or RAA shop for the reduced price of $12 adults and $6 concession.

A move in the right direction IMO

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save Empty Re: Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save

Post by bayman Thu May 28, 2015 8:53 pm

agree it is a step in the right direction...i'll bet there will be a no refund policy if circumstances stop someone from going who initially was, perhaps by next season it'll be pre purchase only, thus saving the league wages for those working on the entrance gate
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save Empty Re: Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save

Post by Scrunch Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 pm

bayman wrote:agree it is a step in the right direction...i'll bet there will be a no refund policy if circumstances stop someone from going who initially was, perhaps by next season it'll be pre purchase only, thus saving the league wages for those working on the entrance gate

If I bought tickets to an event then chose not to go, or couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances, I wouldn't expect a refund.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu May 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Scrunch wrote:
bayman wrote:agree it is a step in the right direction...i'll bet there will be a no refund policy if circumstances stop someone from going who initially was, perhaps by next season it'll be pre purchase only, thus saving the league wages for those working on the entrance gate

If I bought tickets to an event then chose not to go, or couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances, I wouldn't expect a refund.

well i would expect a refund apart from ''you can't be bothered going now'' but for genuine reasons like a death in the family, an accident on way to ground, family member being injured & taken to hospital....Scrunch i'd suggest you either have too much money or i haven't enough money or a combination of both
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu May 28, 2015 10:09 pm

I wonder if these are generic 'Admit 1 to any game' tickets without a specific date on them other than 2015. If they are, then even if someone buys one and can't make it they can keep it for another week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu May 28, 2015 11:40 pm

bayman wrote:
Scrunch wrote:

well i would expect a refund apart from ''you can't be bothered going now'' but for genuine reasons like a death in the family, an accident on way to ground, family member being injured & taken to hospital....Scrunch i'd suggest you either have too much money or i haven't enough money or a combination of both

Well this might come as bad news to both us but it certainly is the first option. Laughing

If I bought a ticket to an event, then the event bowls around and I have the flu', or have to work, look after kids, a more important engagement comes up etc, and I couldn't attend the event, I would consider the onus on myself to either sell the ticket, give it away or bin it. I'm no fan of the SANFL by any means, but I don't think it's fair that they should have to carry the can for refunds under anything but the most extreme circumstance (in which case Im not sure $12 would be on my mind).
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by StrayDog Sat May 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Scrunch wrote:... I'm no fan of the SANFL by any means, but I don't think it's fair that they should have to carry the can for refunds under anything but the most extreme circumstance (in which case Im not sure $12 would be on my mind).
Pretty much what I was thinking too.
StrayDog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 30, 2015 6:34 pm

well i stopped by an IGA on the way to prospect today & they are dated 2015 so no problem for anyone indisposed off by an emergency in any one particular day
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:46 pm

will the same apply (getting tickets at IGA stores) now the finals have arrived, or are we going to have to pay a $6.00 ticket fee when purchasing tickets at the gate ? if the latter is true i refuse to pay a ticketing company $6.00 when there is no need too, so i won't be going in that case & that'll save me about $60.00 with food & drinks for two of us included.....last year my lad got caught out & suffered some heat stroke as he had to pay the extra $6.00 when he went with his mates & had no cash for drinks

this is what is advertised.......

2015 SANFL IGA LEAGUE FINALS SERIES – WEEK 1

Sunday September 6 (Adelaide Oval)

Elimination Final (12.10pm)
Norwood (4th) v Central District (5th)

Qualifying Final (3.10pm)
Port Adelaide (2nd) v West Adelaide (3rd)

FINALS TICKETING

All Adelaide Oval Football Members, Essential Crows, Essential Power and SACA Members gain access to the Adelaide Oval Members Reserve on presentation of their 2015 Membership Ticket.
The lower seating bowl only will be open for weeks 1-3 of the SANFL IGA League Finals Series, and all public seating will be GA.

Tickets (Weeks 1-3)

Public Area
Adults $17.50
Concession $12.00
Children (6‐17 yrs) $6.00*
Family (2A+2C) $35.00

Members Guest Passes
Adults $17.50
Concession $12.00
Children (6‐17 yrs) $6.00*

* Children U18 are free for Week 1 of SANFL IGA League Finals, played on Father’s Day September 6 (Public area only)

Tickets available to purchase at the gate only during weeks 1-3 for the SANFL Finals.

All tickets for weeks 1-3 of the SANFL IGA League Finals Series matches will be available from selected ticket windows at Adelaide Oval, which will open 40 minutes prior to gate opening time.

Concessions = Pensioners, Single Parents, Unemployed, Full Time Students over 17 years with Photo ID.

Car Parking:
North (Bitumen area only): SANFL Team Permit holders, casual disabled parking from 10:30am ($13)
Oval No 2: Permit parking from 8:30am. Casual disabled parking from 10:30am ($13)
East: Opens 10:30am - Corporate / Disabled / Team Permit Parking Only
Torrens Parade Ground: Opens 10:30am. Casual disabled permit parking ($13)

Road Closures:
War Memorial Drive: 11am-6:30pm
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:32 pm

I've never paid a $6 fee for buying tickets at the gate at Adelaide Oval.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Brucetiki wrote:I've never paid a $6 fee for buying tickets at the gate at Adelaide Oval.

it happened last year, i posted about it at the time, it may've been the grand final only but even that is WRONG
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

on page 12 of this weeks preliminary final budget, in short says from Monday you can buy your grand final tickets at IGA stores for...

adult $30.00

concession $18.00

child (6-17) $6.00

the ticketek price are...

adult $35.00*

concession $22.00*

child (6-17) $8.00*

* = $6.25 transaction fee applies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it then goes onto members guest passes & reserved seating etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep i'll be visiting an IGA store on Monday
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:19 pm

$35??????? Are they serious?

Can seriously see a crowd of less that 20k unfortunately.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:34 pm

BloodnTars wrote:$35??????? Are they serious?

well it'll actually cost $41.25 at the gate, but a ''special deal'' of ''ONLY'' $30.00 at IGA stores, they really have no idea how hard families on tight budgets & low incomes battle
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

bayman wrote:

well it'll actually cost $41.25 at the gate, but a ''special deal'' of ''ONLY'' $30.00 at IGA stores, they really have no idea how hard families on tight budgets & low incomes battle

$35 at the gate (the $6.25 fee is not charged at the gate)

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:42 pm

From the SANFL web site

Pre-purchase your SANFL tickets and save Screen13
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
bayman wrote:

$35 at the gate (the $6.25 fee is not charged at the gate)

that is NOT how it reads, fb has posted (above) from the sanfl site..........as i said my lad got dehydrated last year because he had to pay extra which was about double the entry fee & didn't have enough money on him to have a drink during the afternoon, i spent that night in hospital with him
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:23 pm

If Ticketek does charge the transaction fee at the gate, it would be the only Adelaide Oval event where it does charge that fee at the gate. AFL matches, cricket matches, soccer matches, don't attract the fee at the gate. Also, I believe the fee hasn't been charged throughout the finals series.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am

Brucetiki wrote:If Ticketek does charge the transaction fee at the gate, it would be the only Adelaide Oval event where it does charge that fee at the gate.  AFL matches, cricket matches, soccer matches, don't attract the fee at the gate.  Also, I believe the fee hasn't been charged throughout the finals series.

it is nice to see you believe me, i posted it happened last year & from fb in black and white it is posted for you to read, why do you doubt it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no fee was charged during the first 3 weeks of the finals, i'd suggest for cricket etc the ticket fee is INCLUDED in the price, anyway thanks for believing my word, it means a lot
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:49 am

My eldest went to buy ours Monday . I got a message saying we are buying at IGA . Then no IGA stores had them we found them at IGA on Henley beach Rd Friday .
Funny they announced on sale from last Monday
Concession is 18
Mine was 30
It cost us 78 bucks all up
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:54 am

Apologies if it appeared I wasn't taking your word Bayman.

FWIW, it's not included in the price or cricket tickets at the gate. Pre purchase GA was around $26.25 for the BBL, or $20 at the gate. It's why I always bought at the gate last season (bar the semi final).

Interestingly, AO seems to be one of the few places where the fee is $6.25 for all matches. The MCG slugs $6.25 for finals but I believe it's half that for minor round matches. Etihad's is around the $2-$3 mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 am

mickyj wrote:My eldest went to buy ours Monday . I got a message saying we are buying at IGA . Then no IGA stores had them we found them at IGA on Henley beach Rd Friday .
Funny they announced on sale from last Monday
Concession is 18
Mine was 30
It cost us 78 bucks all up

Sounds like they slugged you an adult price for concession. If they gave you a receipt, take it back. They might even give it to you for free if they blame it on a scanning error.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:52 am

Brucetiki wrote:Apologies if it appeared I wasn't taking your word Bayman.

FWIW, it's not included in the price or cricket tickets at the gate. Pre purchase GA was around $26.25 for the BBL, or $20 at the gate. It's why I always bought at the gate last season (bar the semi final).

Interestingly, AO seems to be one of the few places where the fee is $6.25 for all matches. The MCG slugs $6.25 for finals but I believe it's half that for minor round matches. Etihad's is around the $2-$3 mark.

accepted
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:02 am

The 2015 VFL Grand final tickets for general admission is $20 and $15 for concession at Etihad Stadium, between Box Hill Hawks and Williamstown.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm

firstblood wrote:The 2015 VFL Grand final tickets for general admission is $20 and $15 for concession at Etihad Stadium, between Box Hill Hawks and Williamstown.

sensible, but when the sanfl charge the ludicrous $14.00 for the home & away season they 'have to' bump up their biggest day by more than $6.00
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next