Gingernuts
Lee
Booney
Paul
9 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Port vs Hawthorn, Carlton vs Adelaide - Page 2 Empty Re: Port vs Hawthorn, Carlton vs Adelaide

Post by Booney Mon May 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Pep talks in professional sport are a thing of the past. With fitness, dietary and lifestyle requirements the players today have to be so internally motivated just to make the grade they simply shouldn't need any extra pep talks.

They started training in November, to start playing in February to go through until September ( all things going well ) and if they aren't "switched on" by the end of May....it's going to be a long, long season.

There must be massive internal pressure on Bickley as forward line ( WTF? ) coach. But how hard is Triggy going to let Sando push "Skip"?

The skills coach (whoever that is) also needs to have his methods questioned.

Because of that, so must the head coach. He must be under scrutiny for the way he prepares the squad and the game plan he is wanting them to execute.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Port vs Hawthorn, Carlton vs Adelaide - Page 2 Empty Re: Port vs Hawthorn, Carlton vs Adelaide

Post by Gingernuts Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Yea pep talk was probably the wrong term, I was thinking more of someone who has been there and done that, like a Tom Harley maybe, or a Leigh Matthews.

If this season continues the way it does then I would expect wholesale changes in all areas at the end of the year.

Will be a few players getting the uncle chop chop with Sanderson going into his first uncompromised draft.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

That game made my eyes bleed. A seriously terrible game of football from two very ordinary clubs.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Mon May 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Adelaide are becoming the interstate version of Richmond/Carlton.

There's days I wonder if I'll see another flag in my lifetime, and I'm only 33!
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon May 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Ablett no case to answer. Any hope we had of winning has gone.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2