is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ?

3 posters

Go down

is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ? Empty is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ?

Post by bayman Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 am

the usual bookmaker Peter Dammarrell didn't front to field at either the Friday night or Saturday nights cup meeting, there were many rumours floating around as to why, however the majority of people ''in the know'' suggested it was regards to him having to pay a fee (possibly extra to the norm) to field where he always does, now whether this is true or there is another reason i don't know but all those ''in the know'' have said that if it isn't resolved he wont be back which means bar for cup night there wont be a bookmaker at Globe Derby, yet they can get 3 bookies to the Victor harbor meetings

does anyone know the full story ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ? Empty Re: is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ?

Post by bayman Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm

definately no bookie at Globe Derby from now on barring Cup night
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ? Empty Re: is Globe Derby set to have no bookies at all ?

Post by testy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

It was only a matter of time and having 3 bookies at Victor Harbor doesn't surprise me, it is treated as a novelty as they only have 3 or 4 meetings a year all around xmas time (correct me if i'm wrong Bayman)

It is disappointing for Globe Derby but to me not surprising.

testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 am

surely this administration decision will force the serious punter to stay home and therefore a flow on effect by reduced attendance will impact catering and bar sales.

The atmosphere will be dead

disappointing for what is an enjoyable night out
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down