Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval

3 posters

Go down

Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval Empty Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval

Post by Ben W Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Interesting, wonder how this move will go with the punters?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/norwood-payneham-and-st-peters-council-looks-at-smoking-bans-for-parade-norwood-oval/story-e6frea83-1226486502976
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval Empty Re: Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval

Post by bayman Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 pm

really how will it work or be policed ? i can't see it happening after all at Norwood (mainly on the Friday night games) you can smell marijuana on the outer side during the course of matches
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval Empty Re: Smoking Bans proposed for The Parade Oval

Post by Captain Centrals Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

They need to get their priorities right: Ban all the fat, middle-aged men in lycra that hang around The Parade.

Very happy to see them ban smoking as long as they're consistent and ban alcohol too. But they won't do that because the decision makers are probably drinkers but not smokers. The tyranny of the majority at work again.
Captain Centrals
Captain Centrals

Teams : Centrals, Rangers, Villa
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Think having the non smoking areas as they currently do is working well and keeps everyone happy, not sure why they need to change it?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down