howthewestwaswon
Booney
Lee
Gingernuts
11 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2nd Semi Final - Adelaide vs Fremantle - Friday 14th Sept - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Semi Final - Adelaide vs Fremantle - Friday 14th Sept

Post by bayman Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:09 pm

'lemon time' odds (TATTSTAB)

Adelaide 1.25
Fremantle 3.75

I've covered my bet & back freo at 'lemon time' now i can't lose but Adelaide is a better result
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

2nd Semi Final - Adelaide vs Fremantle - Friday 14th Sept - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Semi Final - Adelaide vs Fremantle - Friday 14th Sept

Post by A Mum Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Woooooo Hooooooo !!!!! 2nd Semi Final - Adelaide vs Fremantle - Friday 14th Sept - Page 2 1920501681
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Well, after the first quarter and a bit, I thought 'here we go again' as, to be blunt, the Crows capitulated under the relenting pressure of the Dockers and they didn't appear to have learnt their lessons from last week.

Then something clicked.

The Crows then dug deep, and harassed and harassed Fremantle, causing turnovers, and, most importantly, started kicking goals - they went from 2.6 to a final score of 11.9 - and that included 4.0 in the last quarter when it counted most.

While the crowd of just over 31000 was easily the smallest finals crowd the Crows have ever played under, it was one of the noisiest, and the atmosphere as the Crows came back was absolutely electric.

Now I have an impromptu trip to Melbourne to plan... Win or lose next week, I'm just looking forward to being in a massive MCG crowd.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:59 am

Still on a high. Great win and the small crowd made plenty of noise.

Not sure what to do: I want to go to Melbourne but not sure if I can make it back in time to watch West play. Hopefully they do the right thing and win sunday so it gives me a bit of extra time to get back.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:14 am

Never in doubt.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 am

Walker now has to be regarded as a high quality player and there's still plenty of improvement in him.

Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 am

BloodnTars wrote:Still on a high. Great win and the small crowd made plenty of noise.

Not sure what to do: I want to go to Melbourne but not sure if I can make it back in time to watch West play. Hopefully they do the right thing and win sunday so it gives me a bit of extra time to get back.

I'm in the same boat with Centrals. If you plan it right, it is quite doable regardless of whether it's the first or second semi Westies are in.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum