Gary McIntosh

3 posters

Go down

Gary McIntosh Empty Gary McIntosh

Post by Sabre Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 am

(As posted on The Redleg's Forum)

Very Happy
Congratulations to the 'One True Macca' !
How apt that Gary McIntosh was introduced by the great Barrie Robran.
I cannot think of anyone more worthy of this honour. These playing masters of ‘Australian Rules Football’ have placed our code, our clubs and our state, at the pinnacle of worthiness for our ‘indigenous’ national game.

What a pity the pathetic, greedy, corporate criminals behind the Artificial Football League (afl), with their cowardly, loathsome, lack of character, decency and righteousness, are so outrageously allowed to continue to subjugate generations of our young men to be mercenary traitors of their clubs, their states and of the very game ‘they claim’ to love! When will everyone grow-up, wake-up and put something far more important than money ahead of themselves ?
If needs be, bring back the ‘Player Retention Lottery’, or anything that fights the Victorian monetary takeover !!!

Despite ‘individual’ respect, I consider ANY supporters of the ‘so-called’ a.f.l., to be utter traitors !

Long live the attitudes of ‘Macca’ and ‘Robby’.
Die, pretend a.f.l., DIE !

LONG LIVE AUSTRALIAN RULES! Where ALL long established clubs can compete at the highest level, not just Victorian bullsh!t !!!

THIS OUTLOOK IS NON-NEGOTIABLE !!!!!!!!

Mad
MONSFAW

Luv,
Sabre.
Sabre
Sabre

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Gary McIntosh Empty Re: Gary McIntosh

Post by Adelaide Hawk Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:41 pm

As usual Sabre, love your attitude, as well as passion, and there's much in your post I thoroughly agree with.

BTW .... not sure Macca would like you spelling his first name wrong ... it's Garry Smile
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Adelaide Hawk wrote:As usual Sabre, love your attitude, as well as passion, and there's much in your post I thoroughly agree with.

BTW .... not sure Macca would like you spelling his first name wrong ... it's Garry Smile
Embarassed Cheers 'Hawky'. I was so intent on getting the Barrie (not Barry) correct, I stuffed up on the main character.

*Note to self: "Don't post when angry, belligerent, self righteous or thoughtless."
Wink
Sabre
Sabre

Teams : Norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Great post Sarbe ... Agree 100% !
Southee
Southee

My club : south