Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL

5 posters

Go down

Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL Empty Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL

Post by Lee Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 am

There are many here and elsewhere who think AFL games aren't 'real football'.

I'm a 'SANFL first by the length of the straight' person, but I like to watch a good game of footy, whether SANFL, AFL or anywhere.

I'm a Crows supporter, but if they lose I don't get too bothered for long, but if West lose, it hurts big time.

I disagree with many of the AFL administrative decisions, although I'm don't belong to the 'AFL's out to ruin the SANFL' club and various other conspiracy theories.

This weekened, I watched some of the Geelong v Hawthorn game and some of the Collingwood v St Kilda game. They're up there with the best games I've seen for a long time and they're only some of the geat AFL games I've seen this year.

So, what are the best SANFL games you've seen this year and do you agree or disagree about the AFL?
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL Empty Re: Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL

Post by Brucetiki Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:57 am

For me, it's probably best if I view this as 'best Crows game seen this year' and 'best Centrals game seen this year'

Best Crows game I've seen this year - it's hard to separate the Sydney game and the Geelong game at AAMI Stadium. The Sydney game was just one of those all-night arm wrestles where the game was in the balance until the final siren. The Geelong game because no one expected the Crows to totally jump Geelong and win as comfortably as they did.

Best Centrals game I've seen this year - the Port game at Elizabeth. Again, it was an arm wrestle all game with the margin never getting beyond a couple of goals.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL Empty Re: Best game seen this year - SANFL and AFL

Post by Paul Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Best AFL game this year - Both Hawthorn vs Geelong games. Carlton vs Richmond last week was up there too.

SANFL - Sturt vs Port in round 2 at Unley. Haven't seen much SANFL this year though.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Richmond vs St Kilda was a classic. Not just because I'm a Tigers supporter! Very Happy
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Friday night, Geelong versus Hawthorn--a great game .
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum