+5
bayman
Big Phil
southern bulldog
UncleHuey
Mannyredleg
9 posters

Go down

Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Norwood v Centrals
Saturday 12 August
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 12:00pm
League: 2:40pm

Both sides are coming off wins last week. Who will keep their winning form going?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Norwood have too much to play for to let this slip, Norwood by 14 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 16: Norwood v Centrals - Saturday 12 August @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Scrunch Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 am

I think the Dogs can upset the Legs in a close one, say a goal
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mannyredleg Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:57 am

I think Norwood have finally hit their straps and with the double chance within reach they will win by over 4 points.
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Redlegs too strong at home. Centrals will keep it close for a half but I think Norwood will win by 3 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:08 am

Be very surprised if we win Norwood are a class side any team that can beat the Eagles twice has to be.As long as we have a crack we might take it up to them if we play some of the crap we have this year we will get smashed.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:42 pm

Great win but the frustration is thats what we shouldve delivered all season shows when we play like that WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH.So disappointing for Izzy doesnt look good
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Contrary to belief of many Norwood supporters at the ground the umpiring did not cost Norwood the game. They entered the game with a Shaun Rehn-esque defensive strategy, with 9 in defence during the first half, which was picked apart at will by Centrals. Bar a 10 minute period in the second quarter (following Izzy McKenzie's knee injury), Centrals dominated the game. They took the game on and played a positive, attacking style of game, while Norwood basically went sideways for most of the game, often resulting in a turnover.

Centrals have won 4 of their past 6. While they won't play finals this year, they're heading in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 pm

First 21 wrote:With the re-signing of Laird, Norwood easily. An obvious boys club out there and they should be extremely careful if they are looking at the big picture.

Got the margin right, just the team wrong.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Brucetiki wrote:Contrary to belief of many Norwood supporters at the ground the umpiring did not cost Norwood the game.  

How could any normal reasonable person think that umpiring affected the result of a match when the result was over 12 goals? Surely you gest?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 am

" The frustrating thing with it, its what we can do on our best day. We havent been able to produce it enough but today we showed glimpses and hopefully going forward for next year."
By
Trent Goodrem

Might not necessarily be a next year thingo for Centrals
If Centrals win against West Adelaide and Woodville West Torrens
and
If Glenelg lose to North Adelaide and West Adelaide
If Adelaide Reserves only win 1 more game
If South Adelaide only win 1 more game
Then Centrals % will almost certainly get them into the finals
Then if Centrals win 4 finals games , they can be premiers in 2017

Mathematically, all that is a prick teasing equation

As for Norwood if both Port and Sturt lose twice and Norwood wins twice , Norwood can still get the double chance !

After all of that, It looks like a Norwood v Glenelg elimination final , unless....
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 pm

bayman wrote:
Brucetiki wrote:Contrary to belief of many Norwood supporters at the ground the umpiring did not cost Norwood the game.  

How could any normal reasonable person think that umpiring affected the result of a match when the result was over 12 goals? Surely you gest?

This is Norwood supporters we're talking about - a group we could apply a certain banner aimed at a certain AFL club at... Laughing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Scrunch Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 am

Like %95 of all supporters, at all games, Norwood has plenty who think they always get a raw deal. Surely even the most one-eyed supporter wouldn't put it on the umpires when you've been so comprehensively outplayed.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Scrappy wrote:" The frustrating thing with it, its what we can do on our best day. We havent been able to produce it enough but today we showed glimpses and hopefully going forward for next year."
By
Trent Goodrem

Might not necessarily be a next year thingo for Centrals
If Centrals win against West Adelaide and Woodville West Torrens
and
If Glenelg lose to North Adelaide and West Adelaide
If Adelaide Reserves only win 1 more game
If South Adelaide only win 1 more game
Then Centrals % will almost certainly get them into the finals
Then if Centrals win 4 finals games , they can be premiers in 2017

Mathematically, all that is a prick teasing equation

As for Norwood if both Port and Sturt lose twice and Norwood wins twice , Norwood can still get the double chance !

After all of that, It looks like a Norwood v Glenelg elimination final , unless....

Trent !
Now if CD win their next 4 matches .....
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down