SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week

5 posters

Go down

SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week Empty SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week

Post by blob Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi does anyone know if SANFL finals this Saturday are live on either TV into coober pedy our central 7 only has QLD feed! or failing that is it live on ABC radio?
cheers bob
blob
blob

Back to top Go down

SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week Empty Re: SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week

Post by Thiele Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 pm

blob wrote:Hi does anyone know if SANFL finals this Saturday are live on either TV into coober pedy our central 7 only has QLD feed! or failing that is it live on ABC radio?
cheers bob
On the ABC radio
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week Empty Re: SANFL coverage live in coober pedy this week

Post by BD Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Bob, unfortunately, large areas of rural SA have been disadvantaged by Channel 7 taking over from ABC TV because Channel 7 Adelaide does not broadcast on satellite. A big chunk of the state's Mallee, West Coast and even some areas close to Adelaide don't receive the terrestrial signal so only have satellite as an option for TV. I know people in the Mallee and on the West Coast who have son's playing league but they no longer get to watch them play because it's too far to travel and their internet is unreliable.
BD
BD

Teams : Adelaide Uni, UNSW, North London Lions
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 pm

BD wrote:Bob, unfortunately, large areas of rural SA have been disadvantaged by Channel 7 taking over from ABC TV because Channel 7 Adelaide does not broadcast on satellite. A big chunk of the state's Mallee, West Coast and even some areas close to Adelaide don't receive the terrestrial signal so only have satellite as an option for TV. I know people in the Mallee and on the West Coast who have son's playing league but they no longer get to watch them play because it's too far to travel and their internet is unreliable.

Anyone would think it was 1917 & not 2017......i find it very poor in this day of modern technology !!! feeling for those parents
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hatchet Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:07 pm

ABC radio easily the best quality option
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down