If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks

2 posters

Go down

If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks Empty If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks

Post by spell_check Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:56 pm

You'll notice something rather uncanny.  It's happened once before, by West in Rounds 1 and 2 1909.

One of those online buns are on offer for the first person to reply who has spotted it
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks Empty Re: If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks

Post by robranisgod Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:09 pm

spell_check wrote:You'll notice something rather uncanny.  It's happened once before, by West in Rounds 1 and 2 1909.

One of those online buns are on offer for the first person to reply who has spotted it

Eagles have lost 14 goals 12 behinds to 8 goals 5 behinds two weeks in a row.

I know that West won by 31 points in each of the first two games of 1909 but without delving into my records I can't tell you the scores. I assume that both matches were the same score line. I love that sort of thing.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks Empty Re: If you've been following the final scores over the last two weeks

Post by spell_check Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:48 pm

9.12 to 5.5
spell_check
spell_check

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down