Unreal Tennis?

3 posters

Go down

Unreal Tennis? Empty Unreal Tennis?

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Sorry to kind of paraphrase Bayman's topic, but what is Australian Tennis coming to?

Both Krygios and now Tomic have pulled out of lead up tournaments to "prepare" for the Australian Open.

The latter has been scathingly critcised by commentators Woodbridge and Fitzgerald for the manner of his withdrawal.
Apparently after being texted on court of a favourable draw in the AO and the prospect of 3 matches in 2 days due to rain delays, Tomic pulled up stumps citing sickness.

These 2 tossers really need to adjust their attitude. Given that they are probably our current best players, it is not a good look for Aussie Tennis culture.

That is 2 strikes in a week for Tomic, after booting other users off a practice court at the Gold Coast and whinging about having to pay a $20 court hire fee.

Are we ever going to read a headline for something good that they've done?
At this rate it will never be for winning a tournament let alone a big one.

I think Leyton has his work cut out for him over the next few years as Davis Cup Captain.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Unreal Tennis? Empty Re: Unreal Tennis?

Post by bayman Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:01 pm

huge money too early, not every player will choose to go down the path they have, however should they adopt a similar thing to an apprentice jockey where most of his/her earnings are put into a trust account until they turn 21 & a bit more mature rather than spending all the money as it comes in, yes tennis they 'earn' a lot more but perhaps putting them on a budget to teach them the hard work & discipline has to continue to move up the rankings & more importantly have respect.............a lot of players pull out of lead up tournaments but do it more respectfully than Bernard
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Tomic and Kyrgios are a pair of complete W***ers. A couple of spoilt brats who think their **** don't stink. If a couple of young footballers acted like they did they would soon get a quick clip around the earhole from the senior players.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down