Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.

4 posters

Go down

Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.  Empty Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.

Post by Ben W Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:05 pm

This post is taken from "The virtual runner" site from the North Adelaide Football Club, another source tells me the incident occured this season.

"The graffiti issue in the change rooms. If in fact it was a player, can I assume his contract has been terminated with the club? Or as its a criminal offence, did we contact the police about it? Apalled at this sort of stuff when I saw the evidence. Basically, if a player disrepects our club and its facilities, supporters do not want him at the club. No player is bigger than the North Adelaide Football Club".

Can any of our NAFC member or anyone else put up some clarification about what has happened and what was done over it?

https://nafc.com.au/virtualrunner
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.  Empty Re: Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.

Post by bayman Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 pm

i know they are a bickering rabble at the moment but surely this can not be by a player, official, member or supporter of North presuming this is true
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.  Empty Re: Graffiti Incident in the North Adelaide change rooms.

Post by the prowler Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Depending on what was written in the changeroom would be a clue as to what type of person wrote it

I doubt if an opposing player from any other club would be able to gain entry into their changerooms
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 am

No, TP, the visitors rooms at Prospect are in the cricket club, a long way from North's rooms, which have very restricted access.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm

I thought you were talking about the home teams rooms.
the prowler
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:03 pm

the prowler wrote:I thought you were talking about the home teams rooms.

me too
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:20 am

We are,
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm

OK Ben, let us in on it.
the prowler
the prowler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:14 am

I wish I could, all I have is what is posted above!
Ben W
Ben W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down