Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced

3 posters

Go down

Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced  Empty Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced

Post by firstblood Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 pm

20 years, non parole for a repeat child molester and murderer... not enough IMO... they should let this low life scum bag loose in the general population part of jail..with a sign around his neck stating what he did with Daniel and other young boys. Let the bigger boys in jail sort him out.
He will be in his 60's when he finishes his sentence (if he survives) and still young enough to do the same thing to another child again.

Below is a link to a video of Cowan's past record, run down the page where you can view the video.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/daniel-morcombes-killer-brett-cowan-sentenced/story-fnii5v6u-1226854573188#ooid=1naHU0bDoLFkPcexVJMQjigGtyp2U0zB
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced  Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced

Post by bayman Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 pm

i realize that Queensland have laws that can prevent his release but after being found guilty & if i was the judge it would be life with no chance of parole & crimes like this imho should carry a death penalty

happy for the family to see justice served & at least they know what happened to Daniel as sad as it is
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced  Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe’s killer Brett Cowan sentenced

Post by Lee Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 pm

I think Queensland's sentencing laws are different, it's usually life with 15 years non-parole, but that doesn't mean they get parole then.

The judge advised the Parole Board to be very wary of letting him out at all.

In the US, a man has just been released after 25 years on Death Row, with new evidence he couldn't possibly have been guilty.

I'm against the Death Penalty, even though it's often tempting.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum