SANFL Media Release

4 posters

Go down

SANFL Media Release Empty SANFL Media Release

Post by Lee Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Thursday 6 March 2014

SANFL ANNOUNCE NEW MARKETING CAMPAIGN

The SANFL today released its new marketing campaign for the 2014 SANFL IGA League Premiership
Season, titled SANFL. This is Football.

The 2014 SANFL season brings with it a number of changes that sees the competition enter a new and exciting era within South Australia. Key changes include;
• SANFL broadcast on commercial television via the Seven network, supported by new and current sponsors
• IGA becoming naming rights partner of the SANFL IGA League competition
• The SANFL moving back to Adelaide Oval, highlighted by the Anzac Day match being played between Norwood and North Adelaide, and;
• Adelaide Football Club entering a State League team into the competition.

It was important the branding of the SANFL IGA League competition reflected these significant changes.

Leigh Whicker AM, SANFL Executive Commissioner, stated, ‘We are excited with the launch of the new campaign and believe this is an appropriate occasion to celebrate and promote the elements that make our competition truly unique’.

Market research was undertaken earlier this year, with over 3,800 responses received from club members, supporters and the general public which outlined the SANFL as; local, fun, family-friendly, real, tough, accessible, convenient and affordable. People attending games liked; being able to get close to the action, the atmosphere, the toughness, the banter, good times with mates and family, seeing the next generation of superstars, and yes, even the umpiring.

The campaign features a series of key messages that highlight what SANFL football means to South Australians.

In the lead up to the SANFL season launch on March 31, elements of this new branding will appear throughout various media platforms. This activity will increase as the season progresses and for the Grand Final, held at Adelaide Oval on September 21, 2014.

Media Inquiries:
Kristy Forster
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

SANFL Media Release Empty Re: SANFL Media Release

Post by Booney Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 pm

"Yeah, Hi Kristy, Booney here, how are you today?"

"Good thanks Booney, you?"

"Yeah, I'm well. Just wanted to ask you a question. How long did someone spend thinking up "This is football?"
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm

However long they had 'Your Tribe is Calling'...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:43 pm

snigger, snigger!
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down