Hunting Drop Bears (a political joke) ;)

Go down

Hunting Drop Bears (a political joke) ;)  Empty Hunting Drop Bears (a political joke) ;)

Post by Ben W Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 am

The Dalai Lama went on his annual holiday, this time to visit the Cradle mountain in Tasmania. He was meditating just outside of the Caravan Park when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the scrub. He found Sarah Hanson-Young wearing shorts, sandals, a Vote for The Green hat and a Save the Trees shirt. Sarah was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about and trying to free herself from the grasp of a 10-foot drop bear.

As the Lama watched in horror, a group of loggers wearing Shooters and Fishers shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a .44 magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Green from the bear's grasp. Then using cricket bats, the three loggers finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead drop bear onto the bed of their Hilux dual-cab while the other tenderly placed the injured Greenie in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Dalai Lama summoned all of them over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between the Loggers and The Greens environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Lama walked away, one logger asked his mates, "Who was that bloke?"

"Mate, that was the Dalai Lama," another replied. "He's achieved universal oneness with nirvana and has access to all kinds of wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have a lot of wisdom, but he doesn't know anything about bear hunting! - By the way, is our bait still alive or do we need to go back to the boycott Israel rally and get another one?"
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down