Editorial

5 posters

Go down

Editorial Empty Editorial

Post by Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm

We would like to thank the genuine posters who have signed up to the site so far - the response has been awesome.

We know that many members have registered here to get away from the trolling and domination by a few posters elsewhere. Unfortunately (and perhaps unsurprisingly) the expected ‘invasion’ from those trolls has begun here. Some of you probably also know who they are and we just want to let you know that we are working on weeding them out. We politely ask them to leave this site to the grown-ups. We know how frustrating it is but also ask that genuine members don’t feed these trolls and just continue to enjoy the site as it is meant.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Editorial Empty Re: Editorial

Post by testy Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Unfortunately you are asking a question that they wouldn't be able to take in, these people are very shallow and are nothing more than **** stirrers, but lets not worry we will get rid of them in time and enjoy this forum as it should be enjoyed. Cheers to the genuine people on this site.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by burgerking Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Trolling is just a sign of "envy".....generally they are bored miserable individuals with little of nothing better to do....funny thing is genuine users regarded them as a life form lower than that of a gnat yet they still think their funny......kinda tells you about their true mentality....

anyway onward and upward ignore the troll and fingers crossed for the future of this site..SmileSmile
burgerking
burgerking

My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Perhaps you should simply take the trolling as a positive, it likely means you are heading in the right direction and have clearly ruffled some feathers and likely scared the living suitcase out of some others. Take it as a badge of honour, trolls are very easily dealt with and its a good indicator that the forum is working well!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks for the comments.

We've now banned 3 posters, with a couple more to follow.

It just confirms that what we have done with this new site is totally necessary, so we thank the 'trolls' for confirming that for us.

Thanks again,
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Is it possible (if the mods have the time of course) to remove some of the trolling posts. It should help with keeping the discussions serious.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks, Bt.

Yes, we'll be doing that as time permits, as you say.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Is it possible for the Admin to name them for the time being so as we dont reply to their posts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Good suggestion, MB, but it won't be necessary, as they've been banned and we'll be deleting their posts.

You'll be very interested to know we're still looking closely at one or two still to go.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down